We are looking for a talented and ambitious UX design/digital design/UI design student to join our team and help us create award-winning digital solutions that provide sublime user experiences.
We offer you
- An opportunity to work with world-class clients on real-life digital solutions
- The chance to be part of our diverse team and work together with skilled and accommodating colleagues
- An informal and collaborative work environment in our airy and centrally located design studio (Aarhus)
- A high professional level
- Lots of learnings, tangible tasks and challenges
- Delicious communal lunch, Friday beers and passion for good design
We are looking for
- A team player – who truly believe that we are better together.
- A responsible soul who work focused and independently on agreed tasks.
- A talented user interface designer with an eye for detail.
- A skilled prototype tool user in Sketch, Figma, Invision etc. and know your way around photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
- Someone who knows how to create and balance stunning graphics and superior usability.
- Someone who loves innovation, digital trends and good-old digital craftsmanship.
The internship is 37 hours a week for a minimum of four months – preferably longer
When can I join the team? From January/February 2022.
We are able to fit the internship with your study scheme. Please reach out if you have any special requirements.
During your internship you will be assigned an experienced mentor who will give you professional feedback and structure and help you fulfill your goals.
design-people is an insight-driven product & user experience agency. We help organizations innovate and grow, by crafting impactful connected products and services that meet the different needs of different people.Our diverse team help clients like Danfoss, Grundfos, Microsoft & Vifa. We truly believe that the key to great user experiences derives from understanding and interacting with the users – and we expect that you share our passion.
How to apply?
To apply, please send an e-mail with your motivational letter, CV and your portfolio attached to email@example.com, and write which position you are applying for in the topic field. You may apply in either Danish or English.
You can either link to your online portfolio or attach as PDF to the e-mail. We are also interested in other formats where you showcase your work. Be creative!
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Henrik Mathiassen, at 70226462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hear from you.
Some of our clients