UX/UI/DIGITAL DESIGNER INTERNSHIP
Does digital design, stunning GUI and outstanding user experiences intrigue you? Are you a student and do you enjoy working in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams? Then this might be your opportunity to grow as a professional.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious UX design/digital design/UI design student to join our team and help us create award-winning digital solutions that provide sublime user experiences.
We offer you
– An opportunity to work with world-class clients on real-life digital solutions
– The chance to be part of our diverse team and work together with skilled and accommodating colleagues
– An informal and collaborative work environment in our airy and centrally located design studio (Aarhus)
– A high professional level
– Lots of learnings, tangible tasks and challenges
– Delicious communal lunch, Friday beers and passion for good design
We are looking for
– A team player – who truly believe that we are better together.
– A responsible soul who work focused and independently on agreed tasks.
– A talented user interface designer with an eye for detail.
– A skilled prototype tool user in Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision etc. and know your way around photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
– Someone who knows how to create and balance stunning graphics and superior usability.
– Someone who loves innovation, digital trends and good-old digital craftsmanship.
The internship is 37 hours a week for a minimum of four months – preferably longer
Start: August 2019, but we prefer if you can start before.
During your internship you will be assigned an experienced mentor who will give you professional feedback and structure and help you fulfill your goals.
design-people is an insight-driven product & user experience agency. We help organizations innovate and grow, by crafting impactful connected products and services that meet the different needs of different people.Our diverse team help clients like Danfoss, Nilfisk, Microsoft & Vifa. We truly believe that the key to great user experiences derives from understanding and interacting with the users – and we expect that you share our passion.
How to apply
To get a good idea about who you are and what you dream of, we ask you to send an email with a motivational letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our insights & experience design manager Stine Vilhelmsen, at 70226462 or email@example.com
We look forward to hear from you.