MARKET RESEARCH AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
design-people is an ambitious innovation and design consultancy. We excel in exploring target group motivations and we translate these into award winning product – and digital design with appealing benefit stories. We serve client like Danfoss, Hounö and Nilfisk.
We are looking for an intern with a strategic as well as operational mindset in relation to business development. You will report directly to a director and have responsibility and influence on own tasks. It’s important that you enjoy working independently, take initiative, and thrive in a dynamic workspace with many parallel assignments and often short deadlines.
– interested in market research, sales and marketing
– happy to work both independently and as part of a team
– responsible and happy to contribute – also with questions
– do market research and help find and qualify new client leads
– work in collaboration with other directors and strategists in growing sales
– participate in tasks on an equal footing with the rest of the team
Want to apply? Then send an email with your application, your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com. We will have ongoing interviews to find the right person.
The internship will last for two to four months, and the working time is 37 hours a week.