PRODUCT DESIGNER INTERNSHIP
Does beautiful product design and outstanding user experiences intrigue you? Are you a student and do you enjoy working in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams? Then this might be your opportunity to grow as a professional.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Product design student to join our team and help us create award-winning products that provide sublime user experiences.
We offer you
– An opportunity to work with world-class clients on real-life digital solutions
– The chance to be part of our diverse team and work together with skilled and accommodating colleagues
– An informal and collaborative work environment in our airy and centrally located design studio (Aarhus)
– A high professional level
– Lots of learnings, tangible tasks and challenges
– Delicious communal lunch, Friday beers and passion for good design
We are looking for
– A team player – who truly believes that we are better together
– A resourceful soul who work focused and independently on agreed tasks.
– A talented product designer with kick-ass sketching skills and an eye for detail
– A skilled Rhino user who also know your way around Adobe Creative Suite and maybe even Keyshot?
– Someone who’s passionate about user driven innovation and wants to be part of transforming user insights into innovative and award winning design?
– Someone who loves ideation sessions, markers, cardboard prototypes, solving problems and engaging in a good professional discussion
The internship is 37 hours a week for a minimum of four months – preferably longer
Start: August 2019, but we prefer if you can start before.
During your internship you will be assigned an experienced mentor who will give you professional feedback and structure and help you fulfill your goals.
design-people is an insight-driven product & user experience agency. We help organizations innovate and grow, by crafting impactful connected products and services that meet the different needs of different people.Our diverse team help clients like Danfoss, Nilfisk, Microsoft & Vifa. We truly believe that the key to great user experiences derives from understanding and interacting with the users – and we expect that you share our passion.
How to apply
To get a good idea about who you are and what you dream of, we ask you to send an email with a motivational letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Henrik Mathiassen, at 70226462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hear from you.