DIGITAL DESIGNER INTERNSHIP
design-people is an ambitious innovation and design consultancy. We excel in exploring target group motivations and we translate these into award winning product – and digital design with appealing benefit stories. We serve client like Danfoss, Hounö and Nilfisk.
We are looking for an intern that,
– Is interested in digital design and want to orient yourself towards the future
– Continues the latest trends and innovations in digital design
– Loves Sketch and is strong in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Understand UX and UI design
– Is happy to work both independently and as part of a team
– Responsible and happy to contribute – also with questions
– Thrives in a dynamic environment
– Solve large and small digital design tasks for our customers
– Be part of UX and UI work in collaboration with other designers and strategists
– Participate in tasks on an equal footing with the rest of the design team
Want to apply? Then send an email with your application, your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have ongoing interviews to find the right person.
The internship will last for a minimum of four to five months, and the working time is 37 hours a week.