We are expanding the team with an experienced digital designer. Our digital focus centers around IoT services and connected services. We deal with an integration of physical and digital devices and experiences. We design for both B2B and B2C clients within industries such as agriculture, foodservices, healthcare, building components, and consumer electronics among others – and we enjoy working with both small & medium sized companies (like Ellepot, Hounö and Vifa), as well as large organizations (like Danfoss, Grundfos and Nilfisk)
As our digital designer your area of responsibility will be
- Developing UX, UI and GUI concepts
- Project management including budgets, client management and participating in the sales process
- Work in close collaboration with our user insight, innovation- and product design teams
- You follow the projects through and will be involved in the whole process. From concept to developer handover.
Your skills & drive
- 3-5 years of experience with digital design – from UX concept to the final design
- Preferably consulting experience
- Masters both Danish and English
- Experienced working in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, Zeplin etc.
- Know-how about digital platforms and digital prototyping, and deep insights into iOS and Android design systems
- Always looking for UI/UX/GUI trends and ways to innovate our services
What you get on top an exciting job
- Besides a nice bunch of dedicated colleagues, you get to spend your workdays in our airy studio in Aarhus C – or sometimes in the field or visiting clients
- Attractive compensation package including lunch at “our” restaurant.
- Social events, Friday bar, a relaxed informal working atmosphere and flat hierarchy
- Responsibility and a place to grow!
We believe in an insight-driven approach and for the past 15 years, design-people have worked with a variety of clients. Always with the common goal to deliver user-friendly and award-winning design experiences across industrial and digital platforms.
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are going through the applications on an ongoing basis.
For questions, please get in touch with Henrik Mathiassen, CEO & co-founder at +45 28 40 40 14
Some of our clients