USER RESEARCH &
Are you passionate about creating outstanding experiences, designs and services that truly create value for their users – come join our ambitious and passionate team at design-people.
design-people is looking for a research and experience designer to help us uncover user needs and translate user- and market insights into innovative concepts. You will be part of our experience innovation team – gaining insights in user behaviour, needs and motivations while working together with our digital designers and product designers to create innovative concepts that match user needs with outstanding usability.
- Frame, plan & conduct user research (observations, interviews, focus groups, product/usability tests etc.)
- Analyse user insights and create recommendations and presentations for our clients.
- Create new concepts and ideas in the borderline between physical products, digital UI and services that matter.
About you and what we expect you to be:
- Experienced within qualitative user research and have a strong methodology and toolbox for both emphatic and explorative research and product testing. Quantitative research experience is a plus but not a must.
- Good user interaction design is at the center of your attention.
- You might have 1-2 years of experience and are eager to learn and put your mark on a key area in our business.
- Enjoy teamwork and genuinly believe that the best ideas are born in collaboration.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) – other languages are a plus.
- Willing to travel – Our research, projects and clients are not limited to Denmark but cover Europe and overseas.
- You are a strong communicator – both in writing and presenting.
- You share our opinion that winning experiences are created when human needs and desires meet new technological possibilities and a market that’s ready.
- New technologies and methods catch your attention and you are curious and investigative.
- You have a passion for people & design.
design-people is an ambitions innovation and design consultancy, motivated by the difference we can make through design. We translate target group understanding into innovative experiences and designs that provide customer value – with meaningful benefits, ease of use and delight.
We are proud to work with successful start-ups, growing mid-size companies and global brands like LG Electronics and Microsoft.
Our studio is situated in the city Centre of Aarhus – the European Capital of culture 2017. A vibrant city with high quality of living – by the beautiful coast line of the Aarhus Bay. Aarhus is a hot-spot for design, education and digital start-ups.
Our +15 team consists of user insight experts, experience designers, product designers, digital designers and communication experts. Our ambition is to continue to grow our team and business by delivering value to our clients.
We have an international, open and collaborative culture that inspire and grow us both professionally and personally.
How to become part of our team and journey
We are excited to welcome a new colleague to our team, so please get in touch and send us your application, CV and portfolio. We have on-going interviews so send your application as soon as possible to Karin, our office manager, at email@example.com.